The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Why Cyberwar Is Here to Stay
July 15, 2016
On August 15, 2012, a mysterious self-replicating virus struck Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest oil company. The cyber attack wiped out every piece of software and every line of code on as many as 30,000 company computers, along with terabytes of data. Four months later, another unidentified virus targeted Bank of America, Wells Fargo and a dozen other major U.S. banks, repeatedly shutting down their online services.
Experts said the technical sophistication of the two attacks strongly suggested the work of a foreign government.
Read more from Newsweek magazine here.