The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What Happens When UPS Fails
August 8, 2015
This report highlights what can happen when a UPS fails and brings down a new SCADA system.
The city of Topeka, KS had an accidental release of 3 million gallons of raw sweage due to a pump station that experienced a power outage and the uninterrupted power supply — essentially a backup generator — failed. Read the story here.
Bedrock¹s lithium ion UPS has an embedded OPC UA server and is cyber secure, so users can continuously monitor the status of the UPS and know it is functioning properly.
March 24, 2020
San Jose, Cal. – March 23, 2020 – Bedrock Automation has updated the platform specification covering its entire line of […]