The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What Happens When UPS Fails
August 8, 2015 | Robert Bergman
This report highlights what can happen when a UPS fails and brings down a new SCADA system.
The city of Topeka, KS had an accidental release of 3 million gallons of raw sweage due to a pump station that experienced a power outage and the uninterrupted power supply — essentially a backup generator — failed. Read the story here.
Bedrock¹s lithium ion UPS has an embedded OPC UA server and is cyber secure, so users can continuously monitor the status of the UPS and know it is functioning properly.