BEDROCK OSA POWER LUNCH 2020
In this webinar, we demonstrate the value for users of a modern digital power solution including the following:
- Remote connectivity to Bedrock OSA Power and UPS systems from Boston, Houston and Bakersfield, cryptographically secured over the public internet with cellular modems
- Advanced diagnostics and monitoring capabilities of line power, system power, battery health, and over 40 other parameters of automation power status, streamed in real time
- OTA – Over the Air upgrades of power system firmware without interruption to system power
- Seamless integration of power system variables and diagnostics into open SCADA platforms for graphics, alarming, logging and enterprise system connectivity
- All utilizing X.509 certificates to encrypt and authenticate the software toolsets to the Bedrock intrinsic hardware root of trust
These technologies are shown in real time, delivering on the promise of IIoT, zero trust networks, advanced diagnostics, predictive analytics and so much more. This is the future of automation power systems and that future is now.