The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
U.S. Oil and Gas: Serious Security Concerns Abound
April 12, 2017
A recent Ponemon Institute study stated a majority of respondents (68%) had at least one security compromise in the past year resulting in the loss of confidential information or OT disruption. What else do the numbers show?
– 66% say that cyber threats risk to industrial control systems (ICSs) has substantially increased over the past few years.
– 61% percent say their ICS protection and security is inadequate.
– 63% attribute this to outdated and aging control systems.
– 61% say using standard IT products with known vulnerabilities in the production environment adds to this risk.
The Bedrock Open Secure Automation platform is designed with intrinsic cyber defense of the system hardware and supply chain. Using PKI and advanced encryption, this approach extends cyber defense to the automation networks and applications to deliver comprehensive ICS cyber defense at the lowest cost. Want to learn more? Watch the video here.
NEWS RELEASE: Bedrock Open Secure Automation OSA® Remote Controller Wins Design News Golden Mousetrap Innovation Award
April 30, 2019
San Jose, California – February 13, 2019 – Bedrock Automation announced today that the editors of Design News have recognized […]
NEWS RELEASE: New OSA® Advancements from Bedrock Automation Protect Legacy Systems, Support MQTT, and Enable Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
February 4, 2019
San Jose, Calif. – February 4, 2019 – Bedrock Automation, the world leader in Open Secure Automation (OSA®), has announced […]