The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
U.S. Agencies Warn About New Malware Threat Exploiting Proxy Server Vulnerabilities
August 4, 2020 | Robert Bergman
The CISA, the FBI, and the DoD have issued a malware report warning about the dangerous new TAIDOOR malware variant. The FBI has high confidence that Chinese government actors are using TAIDOR in conjunction with proxy servers to maintain a presence on victim networks and enable further network exploitation. The full report, including methods of identifying the malicious code, is available here.
The agencies encourage wide sharing of information.