The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
The Path to an Open Secure 2021
January 29, 2021 |
Bedrock’s commitment to a disruptive pricing model to drive costs out of automation remains firm. This means important elements of lifecycle costs that we have driven to zero but that other companies deem a profitable business, like:
- Software — our IEC 61131 compliant engineering software, as well as software support and firmware upgrades are free. (Download it here).
- Training — our School of Bedrock online training is free (Check it out here).
- Cyber Security – our military-grade intrinsic cyber security and real-time cyber analytics are free (Download white papers here).
Through this newsletter, we will continue to bring content that can help you reduce costs and improve operations and safety. This month we are looking at the recent SolarWinds hack and its implications for industrial automation. With a new year comes new predictions, so we also examine cyber security predictions for the year through that same industrial lens. And finally, we explain how OPC UA and MQTT work with built-in cybersecurity to reduce costs and improve safety across infrastructure.
- Anatomy of a Nation-state Hacking Campaign: The SolarWinds hack that dominated news cycles late last year is among the largest and most pervasive known cyber intrusions by a nation-state. Bedrock Fellow Sam Galpin analyzes what we know so far and how it may affect you.
- Open Secure SCADA: How OPC UA and MQTT work with built-in cybersecurity to reduce costs and improve safety across your infrastructure.
- Bedrock Commentary on 2021 Predictions: Despite being visionaries in implementing intrinsic cyber security, we don’t have a crystal ball into the future of cyber events, but we do have plenty of informed opinions. Here are some of our thoughts on what the mainstream prophets say lies ahead in 2021.