The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
The Need for Robust Security in Distributed Control Systems
January 21, 2015 | David Morris
A new Frost & Sullivan DCS report highlights the need for robust security features in future Distributed Control Systems.
The report also indicates that demand will be tempered by growing cyber security concerns, like recent cyber-attacks and the discovery of malwares like Dragonfly and Havex, which have raised fears of unscheduled downtimes, threats to the safety of plants and people, and information security risks.
Bedrock Automation has the most secure industrial control system ever created and will be in production mid-2015 to meet these customer demands.