The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
The History and Danger of Stuxnet
November 12, 2014
In her new book, author Kim Zetter digs into the discovery of Stuxnet, a computer worm discovered in 2010.
Go to http://www.marketplace.org/topics/tech/stuxnet-digital-weapons-and-countdown-zero-day for an interview with Zetter and to read an excerpt from the book, which is sure to be an interesting read.
October 30, 2019
If you thought that hacking into an electronic manufacturer’s component supply chain required a fab of one’s own, think again. […]