The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Secure integrated flow measurement and control
for today’s digital oil and gas operations.
OSA® +FLOW OSA® Remote +FLOW
High-performance flow computing has never been so simple, scalable or secure.
OSA +Flow platform. Unlimited scalability for PLC, RTU or DCS flow control at custody transfer stations, separators, and other oil and gas facilities. Built on Bedrock’s unique pinless backplane and embedded cyber security.
OSA Remote +Flow. All the power and deep cyber-protection of the OSA platform solution, but in a compact form factor for applications requiring only 10 or 20 I/O — such as most custody transfer stations.
Read Chapter 6 of our Whitepaper series: Flow Computing
- Integrated measurement and control based on Flow-Cal algorithms
- API Chapter 21.1 (natural gas) and Chapter 21.2 (liquids) compliant calculation library
- 512 MB program memory, 64 GB Memory, dual-core ARM CortexTM processor
- Controller update times rival or better legacy PLC, RTU or DCS options
- Embedded Unified Architecture (OPC UA) and Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)
- Embedded public key infrastructure (PKI) provides industry-leading cyber security
- -40°C to +80°C operating range
- Sealed all-metal enclosure
- EMP hardened (MIL-STD 461 pending)
- Made in the USA with a cyber secure supply chain
- 5-year warranty
- Eliminates the need for separate PLC and flow computer
- Reduces the need for costly, bolt-on cyber protection
- Pricing comparable to or significantly lower than insecure solutions
- Soft-selectable analog and discrete, input/output
- Free IDE IEC 61131-3 compliant software tools, with unlimited seats and tags; and embedded simulation