The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
NSA chief says cyberattackers have penetrated U.S. infrastructure systems
November 24, 2014
The head of the National Security Agency, Navy Admiral Michael Rogers, admitted to a House Select Committee on Friday that foreign nations and groups have gained technical capability to take down control systems, with Havex and BlackEnergy malware recent cases impossible to ignore.
Read more about this startling admission: http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060009391 and what this means regarding the vulnerability of control systems.
October 30, 2019
If you thought that hacking into an electronic manufacturer’s component supply chain required a fab of one’s own, think again. […]