The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
New Video Tour Brings Open Secure Automation to You
October 28, 2021 | Robert Bergman
Bedrock Automation has released a video tour of its new solutions lab, which enables end users and partners to work with Bedrock applications engineers remotely or in person. The Bedrock OSA Solutions lab demonstrates how open secure automation brings: digital power; universal RTU, PLC and DCS capability; IIoT architecture; and our open engineering environment together, to meet modern automation needs. It brings the following Bedrock capabilities to life:
- Smart, digital power supplies, including a primary and lithium polymer UPS combination that provides secure distributed and smart power across all automation needs, in two simple, robust designs.
- Limitless architecture scalability, spanning from a simple RTU equivalent module with as few as 5 or 10 I/O … to a PLC-like architecture with 50 to 100 I/O … to DCS applications with hundreds of I/O in a single backplane, or on multiple backplanes, equipped with both redundant and non-redundant communications and power.
- Secure remote capabilities, including remote access, remote diagnostics, and remote over-the-air firmware upgrades of all system elements.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) based on standard IEC61131 with a full suite of tools.
- Integrated modern open SCADA, including both ICONICS and Inductive Automation Ignition connected to Open Secure Automation via secure and encrypted OPC UA or MQTT Sparkplug communications.
- Support for IIoT and highly distributed systems, including running remote SCADA on an Android tablet that authenticates seamlessly via QR code.
- Wired and wireless HART communicating via cellular modem.
- An integrated digital flow computing application, embedding leading flow calculation software and connected to a LACT unit via WiFi.
- Physical connectivity with both copper and fiber ethernet, which can run through multiple kilometers of multi-mode fiber through a switch and then back to the central SCADA.