The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
New OT Cyber Security Training and Information Resources Now Available from Bedrock
June 25, 2020
Bedrock Automation is announcing that the OT cyber security resources developed over the past few months are now available for free download, including the following:
ON DEMAND: Empowering Power for the Digital Age
Shawn Hatton, Senior Field Automation Specialist, Bedrock Automation
The benefits of smarter, interconnected devices are becoming more apparent every day and with that, their need for continuous, reliable power. Control systems, flow meters, transmitters, actuators, VFDs and other field devices are increasingly gathering strategic data that can be analyzed for cost savings and other process improvements.
But if random power transients, inclement weather, cyberattack, or other forces breach the power signals on which they depend, all data is lost. Additionally, disrupting process continuity can put expensive connected equipment in jeopardy. This webinar explores the need to distribute power to the edge, the rewards of doing so, and how power supply digital architectures are evolving to reduce costs and to empower the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
As part of the May 7, 2020, Automation.com / Bedrock Automation webinar titled “Empowering Power for the Digital Age,” Bedrock Automation’s Shawn Hatton presented a 12-point New Power Checklist. The checklist was intended to provide webinar participants with a high-level overview of key features of modern industrial power to consider as they seek to save money with power systems that are smart, powerful, rugged, secure, and able to leverage the potential of the IIoT.
Due to many requests for more details, Bedrock has published an expanded 12-point checklist that includes details that Shawn discussed during the webinar. Also, Bedrock has published an exhaustive 62-point checklist for those interested in a deeper dive.
Open Secure Automation (OSA) Video Training Series
- Introduction to Open Secure Automation Webinar 1: Introduction to the IDE
- Introduction to Open Secure Automation Webinar 2: Introduction to Hardware
- Introduction to Open Secure Automation Webinar 3: Fieldbus Devices and Data Types
- Introduction to Open Secure Automation Webinar 4: Introduction to Languages (P1)
- Introduction to Open Secure Automation Webinar 5: Introduction to Languages (P2)
In this discussion with ARC Analyst Rick Rys, Bedrock Founder, CEO and CTO Albert Rooyakkers explains how an automation system can be both open and secure.
June 25, 2020
“Trust everyone — but cut the cards,” is essentially the premise of Zero Trust cyber security. Zero Trust assumes that […]