The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Why does the Bedrock System feel hot?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
The entire system works as a large heat sink. A typical controller will release its heat using convection out of vents. The Bedrock controller uses conduction to pull heat from the components. The module cases act as heatsinks, which allow the boards to run at uniform temperatures, eliminating hotspots, and prolonging the life of the boards.