The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What is the most cost-effective way to scale up to a Redundant DCS-like system?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
When initially designing a system, use BMI.10 or BMI.20 backplanes. This will ensure that CPU redundancy can be achieved by simply adding an SCC to slot 2 of the BMI. Competing automation manufactures need more than one backplane to implement redundancy, where Bedrock accomplishes it with just one.