The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What is secure boot?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
Secure boot is the process that ensures that a device is running the correct software. It requires microprocessor with special features. Execution starts with software on the processor chip. The rest of the software is encrypted and signed. The decryption keys are stored in special hidden registers. Software updates are also encrypted and signed to ensure they can come only from Bedrock.