The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What is MRAM?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
All Bedrock Controllers have configurable magneto resistive RAM (MRAM) available, up to 252 kB. This allows control programs to have access for storage and retrieval of persistent or retained variables. The values of persistent and retained variables persist during power cycles without the need of an energy storage device (i.e. PLC battery).