The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What does Software Configurable I/O mean?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
Each I/O Module has different parameters/options that can be configured via the Bedrock IDE. These options are dependent on the module type. In general, the input/output type, failsafe mode, etc. can be configured per I/O point with the Bedrock IDE. There are no hardware defining physical switches on any of the modules or controllers, everything is defined within the application.