The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What does PKI stand for?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is a technology for authenticating users and devices in the digital world. It also provides the mechanisms for managing secure encrypted communications. It is the technology that enables secure Internet commerce. The basic idea is to have one or more trusted parties digitally sign documents certifying that a particular cryptographic key belongs to a particular user or device.