The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What does OSA® mean?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
OSA® stands for Open Secure Automation. Bedrock’s platform is based on open standards, intrinsic security, and advanced automation. All aspects of reliability, security, and total cost of ownership have been factored into the design and development of the Bedrock Automation OSA® platform.