The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What changes can be made to a program or configuration that require a download?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
Adding new hardware or modifying objects like Data Sources Manager will require a download. Most other changes can be made as an online change without interruption to the running program. There is an icon in the IDE that will alert the user if an online change is required. Double clicking on the icon will list all the changes made to the project and show what is preventing an online change.