The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What are .X Certificates?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
.X Certificates are Transport Layer Security (TLS) X.509 certificates and can be used to further limit unauthorized access to the Bedrock Control System. The .X security option enables an organization to manage a family of certificates for its users and devices based on its own unique root of trust. Access to and operation of OSA system devices then requires these custom certificates. All other access is denied.