The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What are the environmental conditions of the Bedrock system?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
The storage temperature and humidity of the hardware is -40°C to 85°C and 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
The operating temperature is dependent upon the BMI type and type of power supplied to a single SPM. The operating temperatures are summarized:
NOTE: The maximum operating temperature for SIO4.E and UCG.5 modules when using PoE is 70°C. The maximum operating temperature for SIO4.E and UCG.5 modules when not using PoE is 80°C.
*The SPS input voltage range is 85 to 264 VAC