The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What are the differences between the UCG and 4.E modules?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
The UCG and 4.E are both modules used for Ethernet communication. The 4.E is limited to Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, and communication with the UPS/SPS. The UCG can do everything the 4.E can plus acts as an OPC UA server and can run Codesys applications. The UCG also contains 128 MB of RAM and 252 KB of MRAM.