The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What are the differences between Input Values, Output Values, and Requested Values?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
- Output Values
- The value the controller instructed the output to be
- Requested Values
- The output value of the SIO module read by the controller
- Input Values
- The actual value that the module is reading as an input or the readback value