The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What are some reliability benefits of using a UPS and SPS on a Bedrock OSA system?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
When utilizing the SPS and UPS with an SPM.U (universal BMI power module), wiring can be done to allow the ability of taking either the SPS or UPS offline for maintenance purposes without affecting the BMI and its’ modules. The UPS does not require battery maintenance and the life expectancy of the UPS is 25+ years.