The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
What are project archives and how are they created?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
Creating a project archive allows the project, information files, library profile, referenced libraries, and referenced devices to be saved as well. To create a project archive:
- Select File > Project Archive > Save/Send Archive
- Check the box next to each item that is to be saved in the archive
- Additional Files can also be packed in the archive by clicking on Additional Files and selecting more files to add
- Click on Save to open the Save As dialog box, name the file, and choose a location