The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
SCC vs SCS vs OSA Remote?
March 10, 2020 | Kate Pinckney
The OSA Remote is designed to provide remote applications with power, control, and I/O in a single transportable unit that can be configured and programmed on a desktop and then mounted at a remote location. Each OSA Remote provides either ten or twenty universal, secure input/output channels, in addition, to support for serial and Ethernet I/O.
Secure Control and Communication (SCC) Controllers support up to twenty SIO modules, provide a second Ethernet port, and offer Controller redundancy. Redundant power is also supported.
Secure Controller Single (SCS) Controllers are available in the two models described below. Redundant Controllers are not supported by either model.
- SCS.10 Controllers support up to ten SIO modules
- SCS.5 Controllers support up to five SIO modules
- Redundant power is supported for SCS Controllers when mounted on a BMI.10 or BMI.20