The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Daktronics Vanguard Default Credentials (Update A)
November 1, 2014 | Robert Bergman
By Alert Document This alert update is a follow-up to the original NCCIC/ICS-CERT alert titled ICS-ALERT-14-155-01 Daktronics Vanguard Hardcoded Credentials that was published June 4, 2014, on the ICS-CERT web page. This update clarifies that the Daktronics Vanguard highway notification sign configuration software does not contain a hardcoded password vulnerability that could allow unauthorized access to the highway sign.
Source:: ICS-CERT Alerts