The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Cybersecurity in the 21st Century
December 19, 2017 | Robert Bergman
ICS vendors are traditionally large firms that are established in their ways of operation. At present, there is a certain degree of upheaval in the market space that extends to the vendor side. A new company called Bedrock Automation is designing industrial control systems from scratch. They are addressing many of the present challenges of cybersecurity and are attempting to be innovative, which is something large vendors are reticent to do because their efforts are inherently less focused. Read the full report from SIS International Research here.