The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Building on Bedrock – Your Foul Weather Friend
September 19, 2019
Although Bedrock is known for its unrivaled intrinsic cybersecurity, the following other intrinsic features can make it your best friend in a storm:
- All metal enclosures. We drove a pickup truck over one of our modules, and it stilled ran flawlessly. This would not likely happen with the plastic modules of other control systems.
- Lighting strike resistance. Likewise, we blasted a Bedrock module with sustained multi-million volts blasts from a Tesla coil and it survived. (See video here)
- Dust and Moisture protection. Our UPS and SPS are sealed for IP67 & NEMA 6 Compliance.
- Wide Temperature Operating Range. At -40 C to + 80C (-40 C to + 176 F), Bedrock has the widest temperature operating ranges in the process automation industry
- Secure standalone power supply (SPS) and UPS – Both our standalone power supplies and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) have the same intrinsic cyber protection as our control products. They supply up to 500-watt power supply with peak efficiency over 94%.
- High capacity for maximum performance in all conditions. Our systems provided fixed 1 millisecond scan times regardless of load along with 512MB RAM with options for 8GB, 32GB or 64GB Flash memory. This is significantly more than other control solutions have.
For more information about the role of process automation in preventing, mitigating and recovering from the consequences of inclement weather, see “Weathering the Storm”.
June 25, 2020
Bedrock Automation is announcing that the OT cyber security resources developed over the past few months are now available for […]
June 25, 2020
“Trust everyone — but cut the cards,” is essentially the premise of Zero Trust cyber security. Zero Trust assumes that […]