The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Bedrock Automation Updates Open Secure Automation Platform Specification
March 24, 2020 | Robert Bergman
San Jose, Cal. – March 23, 2020 – Bedrock Automation has updated the platform specification covering its entire line of Open Secure Automation (OSA®) solutions. The new catalog provides technical documentation for the Bedrock line of cyber secure industrial control and power system solutions, which delivers high performance PLC, DCS, RTU and EFM capabilities for oil & gas, energy, water & wastewater and other process automation applications.
“Where other industrial controls vendors need hundreds, if not thousands, of pages to document their technical details, we need only 70 pages. That’s because Bedrock started from a blank slate and has built simplicity in from the start, just as we did with high performance and cyber security. Bedrock users can accomplish more with fewer part numbers than they can with any other control system and these new specs make it much easier to analyze and select the components they need,” said Albert Rooyakkers, Bedrock founder, CEO and CTO.
The 2020 Bedrock Automation OSA catalog provides complete specifications for the following Bedrock products:
- Bedrock OSA, Bedrock Automation’s flagship backplane-based secure and open control solution that scales for PLC, RTU and DCS applications, and I/O from five to thousands
- OSA Remote, a compact ICS for applications requiring 10 or 20 I/O, delivers all of the performance and security of the Bedrock OSA backplane-based control solution in a cost effective and rugged compact enclosure
- OSA +Flow and OSA Remote +Flow, which infuses the OSA process automation functionality with flow calculations from Flow-Cal, the gold standard in flow measurement
- OSA Engineering Software, a free and secure IEC 61131-3 compliant software toolkit for building applications with all OSA products
- OSA Power, standalone smart digital power supply and UPS solutions with the same intrinsic cyber security as in all Bedrock OSA solutions including a rugged all-metal enclosure
- OSA Supporting Products, including a family of Universal Termination Assemblies (UTAs) and a universal I/O cable for all signal types, with versatile and patented 180° rotational knuckle
The specifications include high-resolution digital images of each product, its features, benefits and technical details needed to match the product to an application. Access Bedrock OSA Open Secure Automation Platform Specifications here.