The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Bedrock Automation – September Newsletter 2020
September 29, 2020 |
September highlights, industry news, and happenings from Bedrock Automation.
This issue features:
- Understanding and Managing ICS Cyber Security Threats to U.S. Water and Wastewater Utilities: A 2020 report puts the water industry behind only the energy and manufacturing sectors in terms of the number of exploitable cyber-vulnerabilities with a 122% increase over 2019. The AWWA has issued guidance to help utilities understand and manage their own vulnerabilities.
- It’s a New World, Does Your Oil & Gas Flow Computer Know That?: Changing oil & gas dynamics and economics are driving the need for a new generation of flow computers. Shawn Bellamy, owner of G&C Optimization, summarizes the benefits in his section of the Bedrock/GlobalSpec webinar on the subject.
- School of Bedrock Opens Virtual Doors for Free Open Secure Automation Training: It may be a long way to the top if you wanna rock-n-roll, but it is quick and easy to get trained on Bedrock. The School of Bedrock is now open. If you are considering becoming certified in Bedrock Automation products, this is the place to be. Bedrock’s Customer Service and Technical Support Manager describes what’s in store for you.
Read more in the Bedrock September 2020 Newsletter.