The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Bedrock Automation – October Newsletter 2020
October 31, 2020 |
October highlights, industry news, and happenings from Bedrock Automation.
This issue features:
- Open Secure Automation Increases Efficiency over 50% at Remote Fracking Sites: Getting water to remote fracking sites is a significant cost factor, and these days, anything that can be done to reduce that cost helps. This case history describes how a water supply automation specialist and water transport company were able to improve water transfer efficiency by fifty percent with Open Secure Automation.
- Can a tool reduce cyber risk across the OT supply chain? The U.S. National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCS) this month issued new guidance for removing cyber security risk from supply chains. Included in those guidelines was a call for automation to protect from cyber compromised supply chains. The makers of at least two tools believe they can help.
- OT Cyber Security Issues for the Mining Industry: Most cyber attacks in the mining industry have involved industrial espionage of some sort, but as mines increasingly need to integrate remote operations into enterprise efficiency strategies, operational technology (OT) may be a target.
Read more in the Bedrock October 2020 Newsletter.