The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Bedrock Automation – June Newsletter 2020
June 30, 2020 |
June highlights, industry news, and happenings from Bedrock Automation.
This issue features:
- Trust factors in COVID-19 pandemic recovery: COVID-19 shook the world’s trust in many areas challenging science and medicine, governments, and day-to-day behavior. In a recent online article, financial services firm Deloitte and Touche defines four dimensions of trust that come into play as we recover from the pandemic. We look at those here, in particular the digital dimension.
- Cut the cards: Zero Trust in the Critical Infrastructure: Zero Trust is one of the current technology trends in cyber security circles, but does it apply to industrial automation? Spoiler alert: we think it does and lives could depend on it.
- New Resources Built on BedrockAutomation: During the COVID-19 business interruption, we produced some collateral that will help companies secure their operations, control remote sites, or otherwise benefit from automation. These include five Introduction to OSA training videos, an Automation.com webinar on smart, secure power and an ARC Advisory Group podcast on Open Secure Automation.
Read more in the Bedrock June 2020 Newsletter.