The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Bedrock Automation – August 2020
September 2, 2020
August highlights, industry news, and happenings from Bedrock Automation.
This issue features:
- Signs of Hope in Cyber Security, But …: Cyber security discussions are often somber, but there is some hope. More than 4,000 executives shared their assessment of the state of cyber security with Accenture and expressed both optimism and concern.
- Encrypt or Be Encrypted: Mysterious Ransomware Attacks OT: Ransomware has targeted personal accounts and IT but until now has not had much impact on OT. A mysterious new form of ransomware is targeting those that use industrial control systems.
- U.S. Security Agencies Warn of Cyber Attack Threats to Unauthenticated PLCs and other OT: Here’s our take on the latest OT cyber security alert from the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA).
Read more in the Bedrock August 2020 Newsletter.