The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Bedrock Announces Free Release of IDE Service Pack V1.10.1
September 17, 2019
Bedrock has recently released a new Service Pack in support of the August 2019 release of our free Engineering Software (IDE V1.10).
The range of updates available in IDE Service Pack V1.10.1 include:
- Online Reconfigurable I/O: Reconfigure I/O points without having to reset the controller
- Allen-Bradley connectivity (SLC 5/05, MicroLogix, ControlLogix 5581E): Communication support to read and write variables for supported Allen-Bradley devices
- Expandable MRAM: Ability to define the amount of MRAM space from the software – Configurable up to 252kB
- Controller Remote Reset: Ability to reset your controller from the IDE
- Enhanced IPv4 Connectivity from Device Management: Add devices connected remotely from the network
- Improvements to communication: Data Source Manager and OPC UA
Download the new free Service Pack here today to begin exploring all the new features.
August 27, 2020
The National Security Agency (NSA) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) have urged critical infrastructure facilities to take […]
August 27, 2020
A second bit of ransomware code designed to target industrial control systems has emerged. Similar to the Megacortex malware that […]