Why High Performance Automation?
Process control typically involves critical operations running at high speeds. Reliability has always been critical, but as more devices get smarter and connected, and this converges with easier access to production data and sophisticated data analytics, control systems are pushed to the limit. Bedrock Automation was designed to handle these increasing requirements today and far into the future.
Below are just some of the high performance features built into Bedrock:
- Blazing speed — Ultra fast PLC, RTU and DCS capabilities regardless of I/O count
- 512MB RAM program memory
- 8GB or 32GB flash memory
- Up to 1 Gb/s Ethernet control network available
- IEEE 1588 Time Synchronization compliant
- Each single/dual redundant controller supports up to 4000 I/O and up to 60 miles of I/O distribution
- Soft-selectable I/O on each and every channel: DI / DO / AI / AO / Pulse / HART 7
- Secure OPC UA / MQTT / DDS
- -40 to +80 degree C operating range