The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
The Industrial Cyber Security Landscape
August 8, 2016
This article from SecureList takes a look at the cybersecurity threats in industrial control. Their research provides an overview of the current situation with ICS security worldwide from the point of view of vulnerabilities, and vulnerable ICS components exposed to the Internet.
Among the main findings:
1. The number of vulnerabilities keeps growing
2. Vulnerabilities are exploitable
3. Vulnerabilities are widely diversified
4. Not all vulnerabilities from 2015 are fixed
Read the article here for more.
It’s worth noting that Bedrock’s embedded security approach mitigates these risks and vulnerabilities no matter which vendor is installed in the network at the facility.
NEWS RELEASE: New OSA® Advancements from Bedrock Automation Protect Legacy Systems, Support MQTT, and Enable Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
February 4, 2019
San Jose, Calif. – February 4, 2019 – Bedrock Automation, the world leader in Open Secure Automation (OSA®), has announced […]
February 4, 2019
San Jose, California – February 4, 2019 – Bedrock Automation, the maker of the world’s most secure open industrial control […]
NEWS RELEASE: Temblor Petroleum Implements Bedrock Open Secure Automation for Cloud-based Well Head Monitoring and Control
January 29, 2019
San Jose, Calif. – January 29, 2019 – Bedrock Automation announced today that Temblor Petroleum is implementing Bedrock® Open Secure […]