The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
The Industrial Cyber Security Landscape
August 8, 2016
This article from SecureList takes a look at the cybersecurity threats in industrial control. Their research provides an overview of the current situation with ICS security worldwide from the point of view of vulnerabilities, and vulnerable ICS components exposed to the Internet.
Among the main findings:
1. The number of vulnerabilities keeps growing
2. Vulnerabilities are exploitable
3. Vulnerabilities are widely diversified
4. Not all vulnerabilities from 2015 are fixed
Read the article here for more.
It’s worth noting that Bedrock’s embedded security approach mitigates these risks and vulnerabilities no matter which vendor is installed in the network at the facility.
October 30, 2019
If you thought that hacking into an electronic manufacturer’s component supply chain required a fab of one’s own, think again. […]