The world's most capable, rugged and secure
industrial control system...
Introducing Bedrock OSA® Remote
- Intrinsically-secure PLC and RTU control
- 10 or 20 channels of universal I/O
- Free IEC 61131-3 engineering software
- -40ºC to +80ºC temperature range
- Rugged, all-metal case 5.4 in x 8.9 in x 2.3 in
Simple Scalable Secure:
An Automation Revolution
Featured White Paper Series
Bedrock Automation has launched an automation revolution by inventing a universal cyber secure industrial control system from the ground up. All metal, no I/O pins, embedded security, open architecture…everything you need to solve all of your automation problems.
Chapter One of our white paper series outlines a new epoch of industrial automation. All aspects of control system reliability, security and lifecycle cost have been rethought from first principles. The result is a new ICS platform we call Open Secure Automation®. OSA® delivers a user-centric renaissance of improved reliability, embedded security and lower cost. The journey begins with the backplane.
Chapter Two is the story of what happens when automation power systems, supplies and module “things” are empowered with advanced technology to sense, compute, remember and communicate to their users. They become extensions of holistically reliable and secure automation, and a gold standard of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Chapter Three describes the fundamentals of intrinsic cyber security in detail and how designing this way allows a simplicity in security to just happen, which is the best way to successfully combat a hostile cyber future now.
Chapter Four provides a comprehensive look at cyber security vulnerabilities and defense of industrial control systems. It covers the threat landscape and presents a holistic approach to defending it, including assessing risk, physical security, network security, workstation and server security, as well as the fundamentals of Open Secure Automation (OSA®).
Build Your Future on Bedrock
Bedrock asked "What would it take to design a control system strong enough for today's security threats?" The answer was to build the control system from the ground up. The result is a control system that's not only more secure, but also outperforms, outlasts, and costs less that any control system in existence. Watch our video below to learn more.
Bedrock is launching an automation revolution by inventing a universal cyber secure industrial control system that started from a clean sheet of paper. Some of the many user benefits include:
- The world's highest performance automation specs in terms of speed, accuracy, temperature range, isolation and density.
- A simple yet universal automation platform with fewer than a dozen parts that significantly reduces life cycle cost.
- Extreme reliability and security through the use of advanced materials and technologies.
- Layered and embedded cyber security to enable an innovative device lifecycle management program to secure end user infrastructure even if firewalls fail.